Full-Stack Developer (Python)
- Develop full stack applications that are scalable, robust, and thoughtfully designed. You should be comfortable with all layers of the stack, from the database to the front-end
- Design database schemas.
- Full software development lifecycle, from design to implementation.
- Ship production code to a large customer base, and will take full ownership of your work, including testing and deployments.
- Collaborate with other software engineers/developers, domain experts, and end-users, to build the right solution that address our business needs.
- Oversee the design, scoping, implementation, and testing in short agile release cycles.
- Interface with Software Quality Assurance and deployment teams or innovative Management team.
- Work closely with the lead/senior developer and users to assure that business requirements are accurately represented in design and implementation phases.
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field.
- Knows in Full-Stack Web Application Development in Python, with knowledge of at least one Python web framework such as Django, Flask.
- Familiarity with some ORM (object Relational Mapper) libraries and able to create database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- Able to integrate multiple data sources and database into one system such as MariaDB, PostgreSQL.
- Understanding of the threading limitations of Python, and multi-process architecture.
- Good understanding of server-side templating languages such as Jinja 2, Mako, or related.
- Understanding of accessibility, security compliance and its best practices.
- Knowledge of user authentication and authorization.
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application and familiarity with event-driven programming in Python.
- Understanding of code versioning tools such as Git and deployment tools such as Docker or related.
- Analytical skills
- Good time management skills
- Curiosity for learning
- Good attention to detail