Mobile Application Developer
- Develop application programming interfaces (APIs) to support mobile functionality.
- Suggest and implement new mobile products, applications and protocols.
- Remain up to date with the terminology, concepts and best practices for coding mobile apps.
- Use and adapt existing web applications for apps.
- Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions.
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance.
- A Bachelor's or master's degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Extensive knowledge about mobile app development. This includes the whole process, from the first line of code to publishing in the store(s).
- Familiarity with OOP design principles.
- Familiarity with the JSON format.
- Extensive knowledge of at least one programming language like Swift and Java.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs and mobile libraries for networking.
- Analytical skills
- Problem solving
- Good attention to detail