- Create tests to identify software problems.
- Analyze bugs and errors found during tests.
- Document results of tests for the software development team.
- Recommend improvements in software to enhance user experience.
- Works together with the software developer to enhance and improve programs.
- Maintain updated knowledge of industry trends and advancements.
- A Bachelor's or master's degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Experience in software development and testing.
- Knowledge of Linux and Microsoft Windows.
- In-depth understanding of Java, Python, SQL, C++ and XML.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Analytical skills
- Problem solving