- Monitoring and managing all installed systems and infrastructure.
- Establish, configure, test and maintain operating systems, application software and system management tools.
- The Setting, installing testing and maintaining operating systems, application software and system management tools
- Evaluate the existing systems and provide the technical direction to IT support staff.
- Advise on suitable hardware and software to meet client needs.
- Customize systems from external vendors.
- Perform routine systems and software audits.
-Timely reporting on the log sheet for the rapid response to any glitches.
- A Bachelor's in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related field.
- Proven track record of success in installation and maintenance of LINUX-based software.
- Exceptional networking skills and knowledge.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Capable of evaluating the progress and providing guidance and instruction to solve problems and manage projects.